Position – Business Development Manager
Location – London
Start Date – Immediate
As part of our exciting growth strategy, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our talented team, working closely with the Managing Director and Senior Management team we are looking for somebody to drive forward our sales plan, targeting a range of new and lapsed clients.
The person we require should be able to manage their own time well, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
Most of our clients are won over by our personal and approachable nature – which is arguably rare within the technical production industry. Therefore LUX require somebody enthusiastic with real personable skills, someone who is friendly, approachable, and has an optimistic ‘can do’ attitude!
Who are We looking for?
We need someone with passion and drive, to push for business, procure new clients and develop existing relationships.
If you are ambitious and proactive, happy to work independently, but also enjoy the camaraderie of a close knit team; you could well be the perfect match for us.
An interest in the events industry is essential, if you’ve ever wondered how events are really put together, and ever wanted a backstage pass to all the behind scenes action – then working for a production company might just be for you!
Above anything else, we want people who like people! Friendly, approachable, fun-loving people, who add something to the company, and who will be liked and respected by our clients.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you…
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new prospective clients and unearthing new business opportunities
- Building/developing existing client relationships and identifying opportunities for repeat business
- Continuing to develop our sales pipeline and strategy
- Working towards sales targets
- Working alongside our designers and production managers to prepare client facing proposals
- Pitching with clients
- Keeping Up-to date with industry trends and the market
- Attending industry and networking events
- Liaison with clients throughout project delivery
For more details or to make an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a current copy of your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
LUX Technical is an equal opportunities employer.
All Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.