LSC MDRX 10-Way DMX Splitter with RDM
Day Price: POA
The MDR range of splitters are DMX512A (ANSI E1-11) compatible data splitters available in a 19” rack mount model or in a compact portable model.
All MDR units offer an inbuilt DMX termination switch and a choice of 5-pin or 3-pin XLR style input and output connectors. A pass through connector allows multiple units to be connected together to create a greater number of isolated outputs.
The fully isolated DMX outputs ensure that no matter which vintage DMX products you have, you will not have any earth loop problems.
- 10 five pin buffered DMX outputs
- DMX Protocol: ANSI DMX512A Standard E1.11:2008 (R2013)
- RDM Protocol: ANSI RDM Standard E1.20:2010
- Galvanic Isolation Barrier: 1500 Volts
- Auto input frequency selection: 47Hz – 63Hz
- Conformity: CE, Ctick
If you would like to hire a LSC MDRX 10 Way DMX Splitter with RDM or if you would like to receive a full catalogue of the products we hire, please get in touch using the following:
+44 (0)20 3696 0692